Buying a home? If the house has a septic system, you want it inspected before you close! Replacing a septic system can be one of the most costly home expenses incurred.
ALL INSPECTIONS BY EASTERN ENVIRONMENTAL SEPTIC INCLUDE:
- Expose all covers and do a visual inspection of tank levels
- Water flow test to check both the drainage into the septic tank and the drainage system’s ability to handle wastewater
- Pump and clean tank
- Check condition of tank, tank covers, inlet and outlet baffles, and all other major system components
- Visual inspection of drainage area
- Expose and inspect distribution boxes, if warranted
- Consult with buyers and agents as to any problematic conditions
- 5-page report e-mailed to agent within 24-48 hours (handwritten report available on request)
Pumping of tank is not included in the real estate price.
*PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF INSPECTION.
WE WILL NOT RELEASE THE REAL ESTATE REPORT UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL.*